In 2022, 9 fellowships will be offered to Early Stage Researchers in order to embark the on CLOE Doctoral Programme, focused on multidisciplinary approaches to mountain and rural sustainable development and conservation starting from historical, environmental and legal perspectives.
Candidates can be of any nationality and age, provided that they respect all the following eligibility rules:
- hold a degree that would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in Italy;
- be Early-Stage Researchers (ESRs), i.e. at the recruitment date be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree;
- respect the MSCA “mobility rule”, i.e. not have resided or carried out their main activity in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately preceding the recruitment date (compulsory national service, short stays such as holidays and time spent under a procedure to obtain refugee status under the Geneva Convention are not taken into account for the calculation);
- fit in with the research areas of the call for applications with their research proposals
NEW! The call is now open with deadline on July 6th, 2022 at 12:00 (noon CET).
Information about application requirements, admission procedures and deadlines can be found in the notice of competition and the list of PhD programmes , where you can read all the information, including the list of all PhD programmes, places availability, number of scholarships for each programme, dates, types and assessment test.
To submit your application, read carefully the indications provided in the institutional Ph.D. programmes' webpage.
Below you can find useful documents applying to the 9 positions now open within CLOE Doctoral Programme:
- Guidelines for applicants
- Ethics self assessment
- Self declaration to demostrate the respect of the MSCA Mobility rule, the ESR definition and the English language proficiency
- Euraxess notice
Watch the short videos introducing the 9 positions open in 2022 call for applications and meet and the supervisors:
1) Rural and environmental history and archaeology PhD course in: History, History of Art and Archaeology - Curriculum: Archaeology (2 positions)
2) Sciences and Technologies for Electrical Engineering and Complex Systems for Mobility - Curriculum: Electrical Engineering
3) Science and Technology for the Environment and Territory - Curriculum: Earth Sciences
4) Landscape design and spatial planning PhD course in: Architecture and Design - Curriculum: Architecture
5) Mathematics and applications - Curriculum: Mathematical methods for data analysis
6) Social Sciences - Curriculum: Political Sciences
7) History, History of Art and Archaeology - Curriculum: History of Art
8) Philosophy of law PhD Course Philosophy of Law and History of Legal Culture